Cheese sticks are everybody’s favorite snack. It is a two-ingredient snack that is very easy to make. The softness of the cheese and crunchiness of the of the wrapper when fried perfectly match a very cold drink for a snack. Learn how to make homemade cheese stick that you can enjoy at home.
- lumpia wrapper, halved
- cheese, sliced into sticks
- water, to seal
- cooking oil, for frying
For Preparing the Ingredients:
- Chopping board
For Frying the Cheese Sticks:
- Frying pan
- Strainer spoon
- Cut the spring roll wrapper in half.
- Wrap each piece of the cheese stick.
- Seal the wrapper using water.
- Fry the cheese sticks.
- Serve as it is or with dip.
Tips and Techniques
- Line plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Dust some powdered cheese on top if preferred.
- Prepare dips such as mayonnaise, ketchup or any preferred dips